Pages

Of Computers, troubles and my Experiments with programming as a beginner.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Book: Let Us C by Yashwant Kanetkar

Let Us C by Yashwant Kanetkar is one of the most widely used books by Indian students who learn C programming. It is highly recommended by most people who have used it and gained from it. I have used the book myself and found that the exercises are quite challenging. Another feature about this book that I did not find in the Programming in ANSI C by Balagurusamy is that it had a couple of extra things that you will be using in real life. Such as,
  • C under Windows - something we should know to create real life applications in windows
  • Graphics under Windows - doesn't hurt to know that either.
  • Internet Programming -I haven't tried this out yet, but I am sure it's going to be interesting.
  • C under Linux
  • More Linux Programming

No comments: